TOP FUNDRAISING TEAMS
Below is a ranking of the current TOP TEAMS, based on donations collected.
|Ventura County Gay (3)||$611|
|Team UUCV (7)||$270|
|Team TSDLA (4)||$120|
|PFLAG Ventura Chapter (3)||$95|
|HOPE Counseling Center (3)||$90|
|Ziah Von Heyneman (2)||$80|
|Team MGM (1)||$30|
|Ed Elrod (1)||$30|
|Kim C (1)||$30|
|Harvey Weinberg (1)||$20|
|Anonymous Donation (2)||$19|
WHAT IS AIDSWALK VENTURA?
AIDS Walk Ventura is a fun, healthy way for friends, families and teams of co-workers to raise awareness and help to do their part in the fight against HIV & AIDS in Ventura County.
The event has a long history in Ventura County, and has been hosted by a number of organizations throughout the years. The most recent AIDS Walk was in 2011, but there hasn’t been once since.
Diversity Collective is proud to bring this event back to Ventura, in partnership with Ventura County Public Health, and with the help of numerous volunteers and sponsors.
Together, we can reduce and eventually stop the spread of HIV/AIDS in Ventura County
WHEN IS IT?
WHERE & WHEN IS THE WALK?
The 2015 AIDS Walk Ventura takes place Saturday, March 28th 2015
The event takes place at Plaza Park in Ventura, CA.
Plaza Park takes up the entire block of East Santa Clara Street, South Fir Street, East Thompson Blvd. and South Chestnut Street.
- Check-in & Entertainment starts: 8:30am
- Official Welcome: 9:45am
- Walk Starts: 10am
- Finish Line & post-walk Entertainment: 11am
FREE STUFF FOR AIDS WALK PARTICIPANTS!
In addition to awards for top teams, Free drinks, fruit and other foods will be made available for walk participants.
Make sure we have your name and email so we can keep you in the loop and up-to-date with current information.
START / FINISH @ Plaza Park 660 E. Santa Clara Street Ventura, CA 93001.
We’ll be leaving from PLAZA PARK, crossing the Pedestrian Overpass to the Ventura Pier. After that, we’ll follow the Promenade Path to the Ojai Bike Path, turning East on Main Street, returning to Plaza Park for the FINISH LINE!
- PLAZA PARK to E. Santa Clara Street
- E. Santa Clara to Ash Street.
- Ash Street to Pedestrian Overpass.
- Pedestrian Overpass to Harbor Blvd.
- Harbor Blvd to Ventura Pier
- Ventura Pier to Ventura Promenade
- Ventura Promenade to Ojai Bike Path
- Ojai Bike Path to Main Street
- Main Street to South Fir Street
- South Fir Street back to PLAZA PARK
- 8:30am – Check-in & Entertainment starts
- 9:45am – Official Welcome
- 10:00am – Walk Starts
- 11:00am – Finish Line & post-walk Entertainment